Motorcycles have always been considered the ultimate freedom vehicle. When you're sitting on top of a motorcycle, your feet are free to dance while your hands are free to feel the air as it whips by. You can't help but feel like an eagle soaring through the sky!
If you've been considering buying a motorcycle but have put off making that big commitment, now is the perfect chance to get out there and try it before committing to anything. Good weather is the best time for motorcycles, so if you live in the North, you better avoid winter!
The wind in your hair and that sense of exhilaration is something that every person should experience at least once in their life.This article will focus on many of the best motorcycles on the market today, including many of the new electric motorcycles that are becoming so popular.
Popular Motorcycle Models
There’s obviously a large number of great bikes in many different styles and classes. Some of the best currently include:
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 - The Kawasaki Ninja 400 is a sportbike that is perfect for beginners. It has an automatic transmission, so there's no need to worry about shifting gears and it doesn't have too much power - which makes it easy to control at low speeds.
- BMW R1200GS Adventure - Whether you're looking for something off-road or just want a sense of freedom on your motorcycle, take a look at this BMW model! The GS series are known for their reliability in all sorts of terrain, and even though they may be heavier than other models - they will make sure you aren't going anywhere you don’t want to anytime soon!
- Kawasaki KLR 650 - The Kawasaki KLR 650 falls into the adventure touring category because of its long-distance travel capacity and wide range of abilities. It is equipped with an upright riding position, which means it's a great bike for tall people. This Kawasaki model also has excellent fuel efficiency and the ability to carry heavy loads over long distances. So if you're looking for something that can take anything in stride, this might be the one!
- Harley Davidson Iron 1200 - The Harley Davidson Iron 1200 falls into the touring category because of its high level of comfort. The seat can be adjusted to suit your needs and there is even a windshield available as an accessory for when things get bumpy. In general, these models have better suspension than others, too: perfect if you want to take your time going up hills without feeling like your spine will snap in two!
- Honda CB300F - The Honda CB300F is a great option for an entry-level motorcycle and has a more reminiscent classic American bike style. It's small enough to be easy to maneuver but big enough to carry your luggage if you need it to.
- BMW R nineT Pure Motorcycle - The BMW R nineT Pure Motorcycle would be considered one of the best on this list because not only does it have impressive performance benefits, but it also provides exceptional value for money! The price tag may seem high at first glance - until you realize that you are driving one of the best and most reliable motorcycles.
Popular Electric Motorcycle Models
More people are driving electric motorcycles than ever before. Many feature really great ranges thanks to their small size. They can also regenerate electricity while braking, making driving pretty fun.
- Zero DS ZF 14.0 - The Zero DS is a sleek design that features an electronically adjustable suspension and can switch between two levels of regen braking for increased range or shorter stopping distances.
- Harley Davidson Livewire - The Harley-Davidson LiveWire electric motorcycle is the first of its kind ever to be endorsed by a major motorcycle manufacturer! The bike features 36 horsepower and 42 lb.-ft of torque, with an EPA estimated range of 111 miles. It can also hit speeds up to 95mph!